Heart of Venom by Jennifer Estep

Heart of Venom - Jennifer Estep

As the ninth book in this series it was a whole lot better than the previous book. It beings when Gin, Bria, Jo-Jo, and the rest of the girls are having a girls day at Jo-Jo's spa. But it all comes crashing down when Sophia arrives late having been attacked. And she's not alone she brings the bad guys with her... Now after the past has come back to kidnap Sophia. Gin is bound and determined to get her back even if it means giving up her life in the process. However, she also as to deal with the continue drama with Owen, especially when he decides to help them find Sophia.

This book was very good. I felt so bad for Sophia, and we finally got to see a whole lot more about her and Jo-Jo's past, and what the horrible things they have been through. So I feel a whole new connection with Sophia, but not only that I feel like Gin and Sophia have bonded even more now because of this latest adventure. And besides the Sophia stuff we finally get to see a turning point in Owen and Gin's relationship.. I won't say more, but wow Owen actually impressed me in this book with some of the brave things he did. So I was very pleased with this one, and looking forward to the next one even more now!