Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover

Point of Retreat  - Colleen Hoover

Point of Retreat is about Will doing everything he can to prove to Layken how much he really loves her.
Along the way these two have go through lots of tests and trials with their little brothers, and with each other. I don't want to give too much away, so you will have to just check it out. However, this book was in Will's point of view, so that was a little different.

Overall the book was good, but I had a few problems with it. I really hated all of the stuff Layken was mad at will for. I get some of it, but then I felt she just threw it way out of proportion. I mean I do agree will acted like a jerk, and messed up but then he explained it all. So I though she would forgive him but it just seemed to go down hill from there.

Once that drama was out of the way, I felt the book got really really good. Because that's when major drama happened, I felt really sad at that point. I know I cried a lot during the second half of this book. So I do recommend this one, but I believe the first one is much better.