Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Hopeless  - Colleen Hoover

For me, Hopeless was hard to get into at first. I just kept thinking it was another young adult book with the girl falls for the bad boy, then the bad boy breaks her heart for some strange reason. But boy was I WRONG!! This book has soooooo much emotional upheaval to it, I didn't know which was up or down. It is such a unique story that I fell in love with it once I was done reading it.

Sky has had a pretty sheltered life. She's been home schooled all of her life, and she's a senior now. She's also never had any type of electronic device such as a t.v, cell phone ect. You get the point. So now she's finally going to get to go to high school. And her best friend is going away for the year so she won't have anyone there she knows. They both don't have very good reputations even though Sky's the type of girl who doesn't give a crap about that it doesn't help earn her friends when she starts school.

But she does catch the eye of one boy whose been away for the last year. Things start to change for Sky when she and Holder start to form a relationship. At first it's just friends because neither one of them knows how to deal with the connection they feel. And they have a whole lot of drama with Holder's mood swings, and Sky being a little bit afraid. But they do start to have a nice relationship, until all kinds of secrets are revealed.

And let me just say HOLY CROW! Major Major Major plot twist. I seriously never saw this coming. I've never read a book like this, and It was just that awesome. I highly recommend this book, and I can not wait to read more.