Fallen Crest Public by Tijan

Fallen Crest Public  - Tijan

Fallen Crest Public begins with Sam starting her new school. But of course nothing is going according to plan. She knows this is Mason's last semester. And soon he will be in collage. So that leaves Sam with out him for a while. But not only that she has do deal with things with Mason soon to be changing, but the mean girls at school are after Sam. Especially the leader Kate who thinks Mason was once hers. But Sam has the help of Mason and Logan do deal with it... Or so they hope.

This book was good. I really enjoyed reading this one. And the author's writing style is awesome. I can really tell how much it has changed, and gotten better from the first book. I am a little frustrated with a few things. I felt really sad about what Mason did towards the end, but I also understood it. But what really frustrated me, and I have no idea if it is foreshadowing or not. But I'm getting the feeling that there may end up a love triangle, or Mason could cheat and/or leave Sam. This is just my own theory because of what happened in the end of the book. But I really hope that doesn't happen because if it does I'm not sure I can continue to read the series. Again this is just me guessing, and I really hope it doesn't happen. Anyways I did like this book, and I thought it was good. I just sort of miss the Sam from Fallen Crest High. She wasn't afraid of anyone, or what anyone said about her.. This one she seemed to rely on others to help her. But I did love the fact we got to read Mason's point of view in this one that was amazing! Now I'm looking forward to the next one, even though I'm a little bit scared of what's going to happen!