Something Secret This Way Comes by Sierra Dean

Something Secret This Way Comes (Secret McQueen #1) - Sierra Dean

The book begins when Secret saves a human from a vampire. She had no idea by doing this one act would change how things are for from then on. Once she kills the vampire she then realizes that he was made by someone from her past who wants to kill her now. Then along the way Secret ends up running into the werewolf king Lucas who tells her they are "soul-bonded." All of this and more is just a crazy day for miss Secret.. But she's going to have a whole lot more coming her way as the story continues..

I have to say this book was very good. It was very well written, and the characters are very likable. I loved Secret. For one, her name is just kick ass. Then there is the fact that she is so different from everyone else. I also liked all of her friends, and her new "boyfriends." The only thing that did bug me was the whole love triangle thing. It wasn't really explained in detail in the book, and it sort of leaves us hanging in the end as well. So that was a bit frustrating, but other than that I really don't have anything else that bugged me. This was a smooth easy read, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Now I can not wait to read the next book.