Deep Dark Secret by Sierra Dean

Deep Dark Secret (Secret Mcqueen) - Sierra Dean

Deep Dark Secret begins with us getting to Secret at her new job. She is now one of the leaders of the Tribunal. And she has to give out directions to people. Not only that but Lucas is getting impatient about their relationship, and maybe a little jealous as well. He does something that makes Secret very upset, and continues to do things to basically use her as well. Then there is Desmond who loves Secret but also knows how life is going to be soon... Not only that but Secret has her favorite vampire trying to change their relationship as well. With all of this chaos around her Secret does the one thing she's good at, hunting the bad guys, even with a little help from her wolves, and vampires.

I liked this book, but again I just can not get over the whole Secret has several different boyfriends thing. I get she really only loves one of them, but yet she has feelings for the others. I just don't understand that, and I really wish it had been resolved by now.. But I get the feeling that isn't going to happen. Other than that I really liked the plot of this one. I love how we get to see that there are a lot of changes coming to Secret. She's going to have to pick a path to go down, and one maybe shorter than the other. She's not sure at all which to chose but others are trying to take that from her. I did liked Desmond, but I'm not a huge fan of Lucas or the vampire.. I don't see myself reading anymore in this series. I have to say this was just too much of a disappointment.