The Turning by Jennifer Armintrout

The Turning - Jennifer Armintrout

The Turning begins when Dr. Carrie Ames gets attacked by a vampire at the hospital she works at. The vampire didn't mean to sire her, but it couldn't have been helped. Now she realizes this man is seriously evil. And not only that if she doesn't join the "club" to take care of all "bad" vampires she will be hunted herself. So now she has this tie to an evil vampire and she actually has feelings for him. But she also has feelings for Nathan. The vampire who is "helping' her.

This book was okay. I was sort of frustrated with it. I really didn't feel any connection to any of the characters. But on top of that I really hated the fact that Carrie doesn't even know how she really feels about either man she's been with. But then in the end she admits her feelings, and the one she "picked" pretty much throws it in her face... So yeah I'm not really happy with the book. And I'm not sure I will be reading the next one. There was just a lot about this book that frustrated me. But I did think the over all story line was interesting.