How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf - Molly Harper

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf beings when Mo flees her life to move to Alaska. She wants to have a new start, to actually find herself for once with out her mother interfering in her life. Once she moves into to town she instantly makes friends, and finds a job. But there is still one person who doesn't want her there, the one man she has a major attraction to Cooper. He pretty much keeps to himself, and he doesn't like outsiders. And as he and Mo continue to circle each other she learns his secret. He's a werewolf. She couldn't believe it at first but after witnessing it first hand she realizes that he's not at all what he seems. But they still can't fight the pull between them much longer, and soon they have to figure out how to have a relationship with all of the crazy stuff going on around them.

Molly Harper did a good job with this book. She made it interesting, and funny. The only thing that I wish there had been more of was Mo and Cooper getting to know each other more. We didn't really learn anything about their romance it was just kind of nothing at all to everything very quickly. But other than that I thought the book was good, and I laughed through out most of it. I loved Mo's personality, and Cooper's as well. And all of the side characters were just as fun as the main characters. Now I'm very interested in reading more in this series.