Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston

Pack Challenge - Shelly Laurenston

Pack Challenge is about Zach the soon to be Alpha male to his Pack having to go take care of a soon to be shifter named Sara. They are all on watch because The Pride is after her because of her family killing one of The Pride so long ago. He realizes once he gets there that it won't be as easy as it seems to watch out for her. For one, she's batshiz crazy; Two, she doesn't know anything about the shifter world; and last, he's falling for her, and he never wanted to have a mate before especially not one that is crazy.

Sara on the other hand has no idea what is going on around her town. She and her friends think it's weird the way every one is acting. And she just had weird cats that looked like Lions falling her home, now she meets this sexy jerk of a man, who seems to be every where she is. To top it all of she is in a lot of pain from the attack that killed her father, and almost herself so many years ago.

I had a really hard time deciding if this book should be a three or four star. I decided on four star because I laughed so much throughout the book. But the reasons I was thinking of a three star are because:

1) Sara seems to just "know" that she is Alpha female without very much explanation. And she knows other things to with out them having to explain things in very much detail to her, like about the whole mate thing as well.

2) It doesn't ever really explain why Sara never shifter before, when her parents where shifters.

To me these are kind of big things that got on my nervous, but because the book made me laugh so much I had to rate it a four star. It really is a good book, and I did enjoy reading it. Sara, and her two friends are seriously crazy but I love them. And Sara and Zach make an awesome couple so that made it so much better! I do look forward to the next book as well.