Up From the Grave (Night Huntress, #7) by Jeaniene Frost

Up From the Grave - Jeaniene Frost

The book begins with Cat having to help save her old team mates from the guy who took over their old facility. She and Bones both hate this guy, but he's very protected and now Cat has to do new tactics in order to get inside and figure out what is going on. And she never expected to find what she did. This book leads us on the last crazy journey in this series with Bones and Cat.

I really liked the book, and I thought over all it was really good. The only thing that bugged me though was I felt like one part of it was a repeat of previous books, then I sorta felt like the ending was so out of left field. I never even saw that coming. Although I did kind of like it, especially the stuff with Tate and Bones that was really unexpected. Now I'm sad to see this end. Especially when I want to find out more about "Katie." I'm not saying more than that because it will ruin it. Just know that lots of the old gang are in this one including Vlad, but he only makes a small appearance. And now I want to read more of his series. AHH I'm still so sad this one is over.. Oh well it was a great ending to a pretty awesome series.(