Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between by J.A. Saare

Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between (Rhiannon's Law #1) - J.A. Saare

The first book in this series begins with us meeting Rhiannon and Disco. Rhiannon has been working at a bar for a while now living out a normal boring existence. Except for the fact that she can see dead people. Yep, not just vampires either she can actually see ghosts... And if that's not crazy enough her life gets even more crazy when vampire Disco requests help from Rhiannon because vampires are turning up dead in the worst possible way. Now she's out to help, but she never expected for her whole life to change in the process.

The first thing I liked about this book was Rhiannon. I loved her personality, and her smart mouth. She was seriously hilarious. And I also liked Disco as well. The things that sort of bugged me about the book though where some of it just felt sort of boring, and frustrating. And then the ending was just crazy. I couldn't believe it ending like that. Now I'm not really sure if I want to read the next book or not. I don't want to ruin it by saying anything more than that. I will just say I'm not sure that is something I really care to read about because of how much the story changed. But I did over all like this book. It was mostly interesting, and it had awesome characters.