To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

To All the Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han

The book begins with us learning a little bit about Lara Jean and her life. She lives with her father and two sisters. She's the middle sister, and her older sister is fixing to go off to college in Scotland. Now Lara Jean has to step up and be like her sister, but she's not her sister. And after her personally letters get mailed to the five boys she's ever loved things start to get a little crazy. Especially after they start to confront her about them even though she wrote those letters years ago. Now Lara Jean has to figure out a way to save face with her sister's ex boyfriend who received one of the letters, and whose a big part of their family's lives. So she ends up coming up with a scheme to make him realize she doesn't like him like that any longer.. but after a while things start to change for her, especially when her feelings start to change.

This book was okay. I was really going to give it a two star, and say I didn't like it especially after the end, but after seeing there is a second one I realized that I did like the book. I liked the over all plot line, and the characters. I however didn't like the fact that in the beginning it was really slow to get to the whole point. Then I hated the end of the book. It was a major cliffhanger that was super frustrating. I also didn't like some of the things Peter did when it came to his ex girlfriend. So I'm not sure if I will read the next book or not, but this one was okay.