Biting Bad by Chloe Neill

Biting Bad - Chloe Neill

Biting Bad is about the vampires having to deal with riots breaking out, and people bombing a few places. Merit and the other vampires believe this doesn't have anything to do with vampires, but with humans. Not only do they have to deal with this but they also have to deal with the GP "blacklisting" them. Now every time they turn around they could be fighting for there lives. Along the way we get to see a sweet side to Merit and Ethan's relationship. But other than that the book felt more like a "filler" book.

I enjoyed the book overall but there were a few things that bothered me. I felt like one of the fights Ethan had with a GP member was way too easy. Not only that but it felt like Merit continually got hurt in a situation that in other books she would never had gotten hurt in. It almost felt like she's gotten weaker. Then the ending was beyond frustrating. It kind of just leaves us hanging. Now we don't really know what the heck is going to happen... I hate to have to wait so long for the next book. But other than that I really enjoyed the book. And I loved getting to see more of Ethan and Merit together that was awesome!