Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward

Lover Awakened: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood (Collector's Edition)  - J.R. Ward

Lover Awakened begins with Zsadist, and the rest of the brotherhood still looking for Bella. It has been six weeks since she was taken, and now everyone seems to think she's already dead. That is until a lead comes in letting them know that she's actually alive.

So Zsadist instantly goes to save her. Once he does, he figures he won't have to see her again. He knows his twin wants her so he thinks he is the better man for Bella. Problem is, Bella doesn't want his twin, she wants him Zsadist even with all of his faults.

I really loved this book! This is my favorite so far in the series, I fell like it was way better than the first two. It kept me interested during the whole story, and now I want to know what the heck is going to happen with so many of the characters. Like Butch, and Bella's brother for one. I really can't wait to see who they end up with, or what happens with them. I am really looking forward to the next book as well. I highly recommend this paranormal series, it is wonderful!