Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward

Lover Avenged  - J.R. Ward

The 7th book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series is about Rehvenge. He's a drug dealing pimp who is only half vampire. He has a sister who is married to one of the "Brothers." So now he has some loyalty to them. And when a time comes for him to help them out he takes that chance. While he's trying to keep his secret a secret, he ends up having a relationship with a nurse from the clinic, Ehlena.

I have to say this book had a whole lot going on it. There was a lot with the lessers. Then with Rhev and his woman. Not to mention we see a lot of Wrath too. There were a lot of things that didn't make much sense to me though and it bothered me through out the whole book...

Some things are:
1) Rehv having to a be a "whore" for that horrible woman. I don't get why he didn't just kill. It seemed he probably would have gotten away with it.

2) The distance between Wrath, and Beth. That didn't make sense either. Especially the part about them not being intimate together for a few months. That doesn't sound like them at all, and it sort of bugged me.

3) The fact that Ehlena turned her back on Rehv at one time. I lost a little respect for her, but she redeemed herself in the end.

4) I hated the way Xhex and John hook up. I felt like they both treated the other badly for no good reason, and it really sucked.

The best part of the book was the ending. I loved how they all stood together for Rehv. I love seeing them have somewhat of a happily ever after. However, I am wondering what's going to happen next.