Deadly Descendant by Jenna Black

Deadly Descendant - Jenna Black

Deadly Descendant begins with Nikki having to have a meeting with the rest of the people in her house, along with the Olympians. Since they are meeting with the "enemy" Nikki knows that things aren't going to be good. And when they learn that need to try to find a killer who is killing innocent men they agree to help, even though the don't believe all of what they have been told. So now Nikki must deal with this along with the crap Emma keeps giving her for no reason what so ever, other than she's crazy. Then Nikki and Jammal start to form a strange relationship that neither one really know what to do with...

I liked this one, but it wasn't as good as the first book. I really felt like the whole Emma situation was way over done. It just didn't seem to fit very well. And I really couldn't stand her. But I was glad about seeing Jammal and Nikki start to have a bond. That was really sweet. So now I'm excited to read more in this series even if this book was a slight disappointment. I just felt like it was almost more of a filler book even though things happened that where needed in order for the story to change. I just hope the next one is more interesting than this one.