Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews

Magic Strikes - Ilona Andrews

Magic Strikes is the third book in the Kate Daniels series. And let me just say it was awesome! It begins when there is a shape shifter death that her old sometimes partner hides from Curran. Now Kate is in the middle of it when Derrick gets hurt. She's out for blood for those who hurt her friend. But little does she know she might be exposing herself just help safe the rest of them. Especially when someone actually finds out who she is... Now all we have to do is sit back and watch Kate take care of her friends.

I loved this book! I loved all of the drama, action, and romance. But most of all I loved all of the characters even when they acted stupid. I'm glad Kate finally has someone to talk to about the secret she's been keeping. But I'm kind of wandering what Curran's plans are for Kate, and why it is taking him so long to make it known exactly what he's doing. Jeez the beast lord is frustrating at times. But I really enjoy him and Kate when they are together, it is always very amusing. Now i'm super excited to read the next book, can not wait!