Fighting Destiny by Amelia Hutchins

Fighting Destiny - Amelia Hutchins

Fighting Destiny is about Syn going into a job she thinks is a suicide mission. But she doesn't have much choice since she's doing work to help humans against the Fae. But when it turns out this job wasn't at all what she thought, and now she's required to work for the Dark Fae prince before he gets married.

All the while trying to fight a major attraction to the Dark Prince, and finding out that everything she's know all of her life may not be what it seems at all.

I liked this book. I thought it was good, but there was just something about it that bugged me. What I really liked about it where the characters. I loved every one of the character's personality. And I loved the fact that I was never really sure if I liked or hated the Prince. And it was totally awesome to learn things about Syn as she learned them too.

But the things I didn't like where it felt like it took a while for things to be explained. Or if they actually were explained they didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Through out the book it got easier to understand things, but right through the first half pretty much I was getting confused about things. So I am wanting to read the next one in this series..