Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh

Angels' Blood - Nalini Singh

Angels' Blood begins when Elena gets hired by the famous archangel Raphael to help locate another archangel whose changed some how. He won't give Elena much information about what, or who she's hunting. And he also won't hesitate to kill her if the time comes down it. But the problem is Elena can't seem to keep from lusting after him either, and Raphael can't seem to keep his head on straight when it comes to her either. These two have to go through a whole lot in order to protect the city, and maybe the whole world from this dangerous archangel.

This story was very different from anything I've read before. It mixes vampires, and angels all in one. Along with "hunters" as well. The only thing that really bugged me was I felt like the story sort of went all over the place, especially through out the first half of the book. I felt like a lot of things that happened between Elena and Raphael didn't really make a whole lot of sense to me. Even though in the end it turned out very good.. Well sort of good, it definitely opened up a good start for the next book. Heck, even more than just the next book. But I really hated how scattered the story seemed to be. Other than that I enjoyed both of the main characters even though I felt like we didn't get to know them very well. I am intrigued by the story, and I do wish to read the next in this series.