First Grave On The Right by Darynda Jones

First Grave On The Right - Darynda Jones

So to start off with this book has an awesome title. First Grave on the right, see totally awesome! Second, the main character is named Charley Davidson another totally awesome thing!!

Alright alright I will get to the main point. This book is a very unique story! It is about Charley who can see and talk to the dead is a P.I. She has a dad who is an ex-cop and an uncle who is a detective. She has helped both of them solve cases since she was a little girl. Charley has also had to deal with the bad that comes with being able to talk to the dead. Like people treating you differently, even people who are suppose to love you unconditionally. Things didn't always work out so well for her when people found out what she could do.

Now though we get to see her have a lot going on. She has a P.I case she's working on. Plus her uncle asks her to help find a killer. Not to mention she has to help a few ghosts cross over, and give people their messages. And to top it all off there is a man in her dreams who she thinks she actually knows, but she can't figure out all of the secrets he's hiding.

This book had a whole lot of stuff going on in it. I loved all of the ghost stuff it was seriously awesome.
The only thing that bugged me was the stuff with Reyes. I thought it was cool a first but then I just wish we had gotten to actually know "him" more. Not just stuff about him. It would have made it a whole lot better. But I actually can't wait to read more in this series. So.. overall it was a really good book!