Stray by Rachel Vincent

Stray  - Rachel Vincent

When I read the blurb about this book I thought it would be very interesting. And the plot was interesting, however the heroine just didn't do it for me. So much so that she made the book only okay.

The story is about a women werecat who gets attacked on night at college. She then gets taken back to her home because every one is worried she could be the next female cat taken. She doesn't want to be back home, so much so that she's constantly throwing fits, and trying to find a way out.

She doesn't seem to realize the danger she's actually in, and she keeps playing games with her ex-boyfriend, and another one of the Pride's males.

I liked her more towards the end, but overall I felt the heroine was selfish, weak, and careless. I really struggled to like her at all through out the book. The only reason I actually kept reading the book was because the rest of the story was interesting. I'm not sure if I will read the next one, I'm really hoping that it will be much better than this one, but not sure if I will give it a chance.