The Case of the Virtuous Vampire by Monette Michaels

The Virtuous Vampire - Monette Michaels

This book is about Abbie a witch, and a lawyer having to take on a case for a vampire. Along with this vampire comes Lucan Knight, the shape-shifter private detective that the vampire has hired.
Things start to get intense between Lucan and Abbie. They feel a major attraction between them. And they are both extremely powerful.

While the try to find the killer that killed someone in the vampires club some more bad things happen. Like Abbie's ex coming back for revenge, and another murder. They have to go through a lot to catch the killer.

This book was okay. It would have been a lot better in my opinion if Abbie weren't so freaking "stuck up." I felt really frustrated with her when she didn't want anyone to be killed, she just wanted justice a different way. I won't say more about that because I don't want to give it away. But she just got on my nerves for the most part.
However I really liked Lucan, and I loved the fact that they team up together, and then start working together. That is what made me like the book.

I'm not sure if I will continue reading this series. I do want to find out what happens between Lucan, and Abbie but not sure if its enough to keep reading. I will just have to wait and see.