Power by Debra Webb

Power - Debra Webb

In Power, Jess and Dan are having problems with there new relationship when it comes to work, and when Dan's ex wife keeps coming around. Not only that, but Jess is kicked of a case the people in higher "power" are closing when her instincts are telling her that it's not that easy. And she also has another missing persons case that may or may not involve a gang to deal with.

Through all of these we get to see things with Dan,and Jess but also Lori. I really love Lori. And I also enjoyed how Jess handled everything even though she may not have any new friends to work with, she's still getting the job done. But I have to say I was a little disappointed with Dan when it came to his ex-wife. I really thought he would have made things more "clear" to both her, and Jess. But he seemed to not do that for some reason.

Anyways, I don't want to give to much away. I will say this one is probably my favorite book so far in this series. And I really can not wait for more, it just keeps getting better, and better. Now because of the end I'm even more worried about Jess. That girl is awesome, but also a major trouble magnet.