Razing Kayne by Julieanna Reeves

Razing Kayne - Julieanne Reeves

Razing Kayne is about a man whose lost every thing by chance finds a women who literally takes his breath away. He sees her, and it is an instant attraction. But he doesn't want that type of relationship in his life again. He doesn't think he can go there. But when chance has him meeting the woman again, and meeting her four children things go a little crazy. Especially when her past seems connected to him.

Jess didn't want another man in her life. And she really doesn't want to have another one who won't be there for her children. But when she meets Kayne every thing changes for both of them. It is a very dramatic story.

Overall the book was okay. I did like it. But I personally couldn't connect with it. I liked the plot, but I just didn't really care for the characters at times. I really thought Jess was kind of weak, and frustrating at times. I did admire Kayne though. I really enjoyed his character, but he was probably the only one I really liked. So I did like the book, but won't be reading more in this series.