Order of the Dimensions by Irene Helenowski

Order of the Dimensions - Irene Helenowski

ARC

Order Of The Dimensions caught my attention because the fact you can travel to different dimensions. I thought it would be really very interesting, and the story could go several different directions because of this concept. This is the first time I have ever read a book like this, and was very excited about getting an opportunity to read it!
Once I started the book it was not what I had been imagining. I seemed to get confused easily because there was a lack of detail in many things in this story. Also I really enjoy to get caught up in the book I'm reading, and to do that I have to feel what the character's are feeling, and in Order Of The Dimensions I just wasn't able to do that. I felt like the story kept repeating itself as well. And the ending wasn't very appealing, I felt like it made the whole story pointless because of what happended. I believe the author has a really good idea going with this book, but I feel it was poorly done in this instance. I have to say I didn't enjoy this book overly much, and feel it didn't live up to its potential. I give it a Two out of Five Stars.