Naked in Death by J.D. Robb

Naked in Death  - J.D. Robb

Naked In Death begins when Eve is put on the case of the Senator's granddaughters murder. This is a special case for several reasons. One being that it is highly classified, and two being that several people seem to be out to get Eve. Not only that but the person who seems to be the leading suspect in the murder of this woman is someone who Eve can't seem to hide her attraction to. Roarke and Eve get off to a bumpy start but soon they shift into a new territory that neither of them have been in before.

This book has a whole lot going on in it. For one it's a mystery thriller drama type of book. And another it is futuristic set in 2058 with a whole lot of new things going on. Then we learn about Eve, and her past well some of it anyways. But not only that there is a romance blooming between Eve, and Roarke. I don't want to give to much away so I won't say much. But I was kind of bummed when Roarke announced his feelings so soon. I just didn't feel much of the chemistry between them before he was spouting off what he feels. I did however like to get to see the book from several different peoples point of views including Roarke's. Over all I really enjoyed this story, and I look forward to more in the series!