Extreme Exposure by Pamela Clare

Extreme Exposure - Pamela Clare

Extreme Exposure the first book in the I-Team series begins with Kara going out to a bar one night with her friend Holly. While there she bumps into the sexy, Senator Reece Sheridan.. They've never actually met in person before but they have spoke over the phone when Kare's had to interview him. But neither one would realize they would have an instant attraction to each other. And while Kara ends up drinking a little too much, and gets a ride home from Reese both of them are hooked. Reese knows he wants Kara, but he's going to have to show her he's not like the men in her past. He's actually going to be there for her, and he wants to try to have a relationship with her. But Kara is using her work, and the threats on her live to push Reece away because she's so afraid of getting hurt again... These two have to deal with drama, and lots of threats before they can reach their happily ever after, but it's so worth it.

Extreme Exposure was very good. I really enjoyed it. The only thing that bugged me was Kara getting on my nerves at times, but other than that I really loved Reece. And I loved how we get to see Kara protect her son through out this whole book, at times it really brought tears to my eyes with how much she loved him, and tried to do right by him. Then to have Reece step up to the plate to help her just made everything else worth it. And now I look forward to the next book in the series.