Naked Edge by Pamela Clare

Naked Edge - Pamela Clare

Naked Edge begins when Kat falls off of a cliff one day and is rescued by Gabe the local Park Ranger. After this one encounter neither one of them can seem to forget the other. And then they meet again when the police take out a Native American prayer group, and Kat is one of the ones being harassed by the police when Gabe steps in to help her. Now Kat is going to do everything she can to figure out what is going on, and why people are trying to kill her. And Gabe wants to get to know Kat better, so he takes on the job to help her and keep her safe. But there are things neither of them would have guessed would happen when they got together. They have to live through strange truths, lies, and finding love in order for them to make it out of all of this alive!

Kat and Gabe are perfect for each other. I really enjoyed this book. The story is interesting, and constantly had me guessing. Then the romance was beautiful between Kat, and Gabe. I truly loved what Gabe did for Kat towards the end that was a major sacrifice, and it had me in tears. That is one of the sweetest things I've ever read, and it was also heartbreaking. This book was awesome, and I can not wait to read more in this series. It just keeps getting better, and better!