Royal Target by Traci Hunter Abramson

Royal Target - Traci Hunter Abramson

I love Traci Hunter Abramson's books, and this one did not disappoint. It starts out with CIA agent Janessa is assigned to go under cover for the royal family in Meridia, she meets Prince Garrett and they both fall in love. But things are not easy for the royal family, and Janessa is afraid for their safety. She and Garrett go through several trials thought the book, and it was a fun journey to go through.
Janessa is a very hard working woman. She's super intelligent, and she isn't afraid to stand up for her beliefs. I admire all of these qualities in Janessa. She made the book very interesting because of this.
Garrett is a wonderful character as well. He is loyal to the T when it comes to his family, and country. And he is just now getting the courage to stand up for his beliefs as well.
When he and Janessa meet, sparks fly. They instantly have an attraction for each other, but both are somewhat afraid to act on it because of their jobs. But soon Garrett realizes he needs Janessa in his life, and he's going to do everything he can to keep her their.
I really enjoyed this book. I love female agents! They are awesome, and it was so cool she got chosen to protect Garrett, even though he sometimes had a hard time with that because he wanted to protect her instead. I recommend this book, along with most other's of this author, she is very talented.