Smokescreen by Traci Hunter Abramson

Smokescreen  - Traci Hunter Abramson

This book is about Taylor having some strange things happen to her in Europe so she moves back home. But when she gets back home these things just keep happening. So she gets the help from Quinn, the man she is in love with but he already broke her heart once before, so she's not so sure she wants to be involved with him again. The Saint Squad is back to help Taylor through her ordeal. And Quinn has to open up to Taylor about some secrets he's been keeping, and the real reason he broke things off with her before.

I didn't really care for Quinn in this book. I didn't like the fact that he kept his secret from everyone, and the fact that he wouldn't let himself move on from it. It really bothered me throughout the whole book.
And Taylor got on my nerves when she was constantly wondering if the things they were doing to keep her safe were overboard, I really felt like that was dumb considering everything her sister has been through before, and the fact that her father was in the Navy as well so she should know how certain things are.

Overall I would say this book was just okay. It's not one of my favorites in this series, and I feel like it could have been better than what it was. A lot of my problem was I couldn't connect with Taylor or Quinn so I just didn't care for it all that much. The story wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either.