Code Word by Traci Hunter Abramson

Code Word - Traci Hunter Abramson

I wasn't really sure what to expect when I started reading this book, but I'm so glad I took a chance on it. It was really good.
It starts out with Corina and her sisters having lost their mother, they now have to hide away from their "family" also know as the "outfit" who has ties to the Mob. The move to Florida to get away from them, and there Corina meets Jay, a Navy Seal from the Saint Squad. Jay and Corina start to date, but things get complicated when Corina's past comes back to haunt her again.

Corina is very gracious, and brave. She gives up on her dreams to take care of her sisters, and to make sure they are protected from the family. She doesn't want to take chances with dating anyone, but her sister helps her to go out with Jay by plotting against Corina. Corina also isn't afraid to take care of her self. She knows how to use a gun and isn't going to back down when in a bad situation.

Jay on the other hand is very kind, and protective. He meets Corina and starts to help her with her problems instantly. But there is a problem Jay has, he isn't Mormon like Corina is. And everyone keeps telling him to read the books, and to ask questions about it. They want him to see if it is for him, and if it can be a part of his life.

I really enjoyed reading this book. I love all of the action, and the plot was super awesome. However the fact that Jay wasn't Mormon, and everyone keep pushing him into really bothered me. I don't mind religion in books, but this just got on my nerves at times. But other than that I loved everything else about this book. It was very well written, and I was constantly wondering what was going to happen next.