When You Dare by Lori Foster

When You Dare - Lori Foster

When You Dare begins with Dare returning his best friend's sister to him. She had been missing for two days, but she was going to be sold into human trafficking if Dare hadn't rescued her. While there he found several other woman who were also going to be sold. But there was one woman who was worse off than the others, and Dare ended up taking her with him as well. Now with this new complication Dare never expected his whole life to be changed from this one woman.

Molly was recently taken and held captive for nine days. She knows she was treated differently from the other woman. And she also knows that someone who probably knows her had this whole thing arranged. So when she meets Dare she wants him to help track down the person who did this so she can be safe again. But what she never expected was to have a major attraction, and connection to Dare. These two have go through a whole lot, but eventually they make it to the other side together.

I really enjoyed this book. It was a nice start to this series, and I can not wait to read more. Dare is the perfect alpha male. And he treats Molly so well. And Molly is a very strong level headed woman with a big heart, and lots of courage. I enjoyed reading about both of these characters, and look forward to reading about a few side characters we meet in this story as well