My Life with the Walter Boys by Ali Novak

My Life with the Walter Boys - Ali Novak

My Life With The Walter Boys begins when sixteen year old Jackie must go live with her mom's best friend from school after her family died in an accident. Little did Jackie know that her mom's friend Katherine has 12 children. Well ten are technically hers, and two are her nephews. But still oh and all of them are boys. Well all but one, but that little girl doesn't act like a girl. So now Jackie must also start public school for the first time, and live in the country with all of these people she doesn't know. Not to mention none of them seem to like her. And when some do start to notice her she's not really sure why. Then there is the fact she seems to be developing feelings for one of them, Cole.

This book was so not what I was expecting at all. It would have been really good if not for the way it ended, and the fact that Jackie acted like such a freaking twit when it came to Alex and Cole. That seriously just rubbed me the wrong way, but I would have been okay with it if it didn't end like that. It just ended abrubtly with no resolution or anything. Seriously this was beyond frustrating. And the sequel to this book takes way too long in the future. I don't think I will be reading it. This was a major disappointment, but I still liked the book. It had humor, and interesting characters.