Eye of the Storm by Monette Michaels

Eye of the Storm: Security Specialists International - Monette Michaels

Eye of the Storm begins with Keely traveling to South America to warn her brother he and his colleagues are about to walk into a trap to kill them. They don't expect Keely to walk in claiming that there is a trap, and have her take down the bartender right in front of them either. But the owner of Security Specialists International Ren can not fully believe what his eyes are seeing. He saw little Keely just take down the bartender. Not only that he has an instant attraction to her, one she notices and also returns the attraction. While these four make their way back to safety they both form a quick relationship that can lead to more than just lust. But they have to get back home safely, and Ren has to face all of Keely's brothers, and father first before making the cut...

I really enjoyed reading this book. It has a smart mouth, badass female who knows how to take care of herself. And a hot alpha male who wants to posses, and protect his female. The story was awesome, with lots of action, and romance as well. The only thing that bugged me was some of the dialogue seemed way to corny and forced. Other than that I really enjoyed this one, and I look forward to the next one.