Entwined with You by Sylvia Day

Entwined with You - Sylvia Day

Entwined with you was a lot better than the second book in this series. It's about Gideon, and Eva getting back together, but they have to hide their relationship for a while to make sure the police don't suspect anything. As things progress though a whole lot of drama happens, with Eva's ex Brett, Gideon's ex Corrine, Cary, Eva's parents and lots more. It's a whole mess of drama.

This one was okay. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either. I love how we get to see more of Gideon, and Eva together. I sort of hate how Gideon still has to sleep on his own, I thought they would have worked through that by now. And I didn't like how Corrine, and Brett keep messing up Eva and Gideon's lives, it drove me crazy. I wish they would have just pushed both of them away and been done with it.

I'm not sure if I will read the next one. When this one ended it didn't answer a whole lot of the questions that were brought up. But I was excited about the advancement between Eva, and Gideon. But now I'm a little bit frustrated with the fact that there will be more of Cary's drama, along with Corrine's. I, personally do not care for either of those characters so I do not understand why they are brought into the picture so much. I felt this book could have ended the series, but alas it didn't. There will be two more books, five total from what is being said now.