Naked Dirty Love by Selene Chardou

Naked Dirty Love: A Rough Riders MC Novel (The Rough Riders Series Book 2) - Selene Chardou

Naked Dirty Love begins with Trey starting his life over after losing pretty much everything. His girlfriend died, and so did his mother, father, and brother... Or so he thinks. Once he thinks his life is back on track he starts to learn a whole lot more especially from his new "father" Dizzy in his new club. Then she comes along. Kyra is the daughter to Trey's old club's president, so she is majorly off limits. But the problem is these two have always had feelings for each other but weren't able to act on them due to her father... Now though things are changing, and the tension is rising... We just have to sit back and wait to see what these two decide to do..

This book was okay. It wasn't great, but not bad either. I really liked the plot line for the most part, even though in the beginning I had a really hard time figure out what the heck was going on because I kept getting confused about who was dead, and who wasn't. I'm pretty sure that was my issue though, and not the writers. The only things I really didn't like about the book that made my rating lower was Kyra. She drove me nuts. I just found her oddly annoying, and a tiny bit selfish. Then there was the fact that they just jumped into a relationship with out any build up at all, so it made it seem like there emotions weren't in it at all, and not expressed very well either. Other than that I did enjoy the book.