Climbing out Lila Rose

Climbing Out (Hawks Motorcycle Club Book 2) - Lila Rose

Climbing Out begins when Deanna decides to try to distance herself from her friends when her past is coming back to haunt her. She doesn't want to drag them down especially when Zee is pregnant. But things change when her best friend forces everything out of her, and the man she is infatuated with ends up moving in along with his child who she knew nothing about. Now these two have to deal with a whole lot of crap before they can have their happily ever after.

I really liked this one, and thought it was good. But I still felt there was something about it that was missing. I sort of felt like the stuff with Griz' baby's momma was just glanced over and not made out to be that big of a deal. Then I also felt like the age issue thing was placed a bit odd in the book. Other than that I enjoyed the main characters, and getting to see more of the previous characters from the first book. There was one other thing as well that bugged me, I wanted Violet and Travis to have their own book, but I felt like a lot of it was just explained in this one so that kind of bummed me out. But I do look forward to reading more in this series.