Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover

Better When He's Bad  - Jay Crownover

Better When He's Bad begins with Bax just getting out of prison after being locked up for the past five years. He knows he was set up back then, but now he is determined to find out the truth about what really went down so long ago. The problem is he never expected his best friend to up and disappear and leave his litter sister Dovie behind for Bax to protect. At first Bax and Dovie don't seem to really care for one another, but after spending so much time together and getting to see a different side to each other, neither one of them can hold off for long before their feelings get involved in a big way making everything else so much harder.

This book was actually good, and a lot different from what I was expected. I loved Dovie and Bax's relationship. They really knew the other with out actually having known each other for very long. Other than those two the other characters in the book were okay. I didn't really care for Race, Dovie's brother, but I did like Bax's brother a whole lot! And I really loved the ending as well. I felt like in the beginning it took a whole lot to get through a lot of crappy stuff but then it got really good towards the end. I liked the plot line and the writing was pretty good. I actually don't know if I look forward to the next book because I don't like Race, but I do hope that Bax's brother gets his book because I really look forward to that!