It's Always Been You by Victoria Paige

It's Always been You - Victoria Paige

It's Always Been You begins with Travis still living with the ghost of his dead wife, even though he thinks she may not really bee dead. It has been three years since he got the news, and a lot has changed. But when he gets a call from his best friend and fellow employee his whole world his changed.

Caitlin has been on the run for the last three years. She doesn't remember anything beyond those three years because she was in an accident that caused her to have amnesia, but her friend Jase tells her everything she needs to know.. Or so she thought. He ends up leaving her on the side of the road and tells her that he's not the one she loves... Then come to find out she is actually married to a man named Travis... These two have a whole lot of things to go through, and on top of that there is stills one out there who is trying to kill Caitlin.. Now they will do everything they can to figure out what is going on and how to fix it before it is too late..

This book was not at all what I thought it would be. I was actually afraid to read it because I've read a book that had a similar plot line in a way, so I really didn't know what to think about this one. But I'm so glad a friend talked me into it. This book just blew me away from the very beginning. I couldn't believe everything that happened, and then when Travis and Caitlin meet again after the three years it was so not what I was thinking would happen either. But it did. And it was all crazy, sad, exciting, and beautiful all at once. This book has a very interesting plot line, that kept me on the edge of my seat the whole book. It also has a kick butt heroine who wasn't afraid to fight for what she needed to, and a hot alpha male with a major protective streak, and some major possessiveness.I really enjoyed this book, and I look forward to more in this series.