Checked Again by Jennifer Jamelli

Checked Again (Checked Series) (Volume 2) - Jennifer Jamelli

Checked Again begins just a few days after Checked ended. Callie is now out of the hospital staying at her parents house until she is fully better again. The only thing is now Callie doesn't have Dr. Blake. She's still really upset over what happened, and then when all of a sudden he starts contacting her again because he and the rest of her family are worried about her she's unsure what to think. She's afraid she will be just too much for him to deal with and he will leave again.

This one was a major surprise for me, and not in a good way. I honestly felt like nothing important really happened in this book other than learning that Callie, and Dr. Blake are keeping things from each other.. Mainly Callie is the one keeping most things from him. I also feel like she doesn't want to really get better in this book like she did in the first one. It kind of felt like Callie lost a lot of what made her Callie in the first one. I did however like the book, and I look forward to the next one, but I was just a little disappointed with this one. There was a major decision made though, that I can't wait to find out how it happens in the next book. I'm really looking forward to it.