Translucent by Erin Noelle

Translucent (Luminous Book 1) - Erin Noelle

Translucent begins in a really crazy way! Then after the crazy happens Blake starts her new life in a new town, with a new job, and everything. She never expected to find a man who wanted her, but that is what happens. She has lots of problems she has to deal with and is unsure about having a relationship with Madden.

But Madden isn't take no for an answer. And he is determined to be there for her, there is just something about her that draws him to her. Madden will do anything for her, even though they are both unsure of why they have this connection, there is just no denying it.

I really enjoyed this book for the most part. I hated to read some of the things that Blake went through. I mean seriously that was some sick stuff. But Madden was really awesome. I loved how he treated Blake, and how he knew she had problems but he wasn't going to give up on her.
I didn't like Blake's brother, or the girl Emerson they drove me bonkers in the story, and confused me sometimes. It felt like the drama with Emerson wasn't really needed, but just added on for effect. Other than that the only other thing that bugged me was the end. I couldn't believe it just ended like that. It was like no warning at all, and BAM end! Now I'm highly anticipating the next book. This one was really good.