Interview with a Master by Jason Luke

Interview with a Master - Jason Luke

Interview with a Master begins with Jonah Noble being interviewed by Leticia, a young new reporter looking to get her foot in the door. And doing Jonah's story may be her ticket to that. She and Jonah spend a lot of time together going over his past relationships, and certain things about his lifestyle. Jonah has secrets though. Things he doesn't want to share with anyone, and when he finds he's having trouble resisting Leticia things start to get a little bit complicated.

This story was not at all what I was expecting. I actually had a really hard time trying to get my thoughts in order about this book, and what I really wanted to rate it. I had to put it in perspective. It is a book written by a man about a man in a man's point of view. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all. It actually adds a whole lot of different things to the story. So to go with that I'm used to stories about woman that have sexy times, and lots of love kind of talk, so it was really different to read this book.

I thought it was actually really good. The author told the main character's past, and made him have a present with lots of conflicting emotions. And the end really threw me for a loop, that was the last thing I expected to happen. And that was probably my favorite it most hated part of the book all at the same time. I really didn't like the way ended leaving us hanging like that, but I also loved it. Now I'm super excited to read the next one. This story has a very intriguing plot line, interesting characters, and maybe a dash of love thrown in as well. I advise you this is no romance story, not really anyways, but is still very good.