The Other C-Word by M.K. Schiller

The Other C-Word - M.K. Schiller

The Other C-Word begins when Marley ends up having to go pick up the new consultant for her company. She automatically has a bad impression of him because he's probably going to end up firing her, and she thinks he's cheap. But after an incident at the airport, she realizes this man is not at all what she thought he was. Rick Randy is gorgeous, and he and Marley have an instant attraction to each other. But there are so many things standing in their way, one of them is Marley doesn't do relationships, and she considers him her boss.. But when those notions gets tossed aside neither one of them is prepared for what will happen.

This book was all right. I didn't really care for it too much, but it also wasn't bad either. I liked the beginning because it was really funny. And I even liked it for the most part till about 60 percent then the book just seemed to change. It felt horribly rushed, and things just didn't make sense, and the conversations seemed forced. I really didn't like it much after that. But I did like Marley and Rick together. They make a really good couple, even with their issues. I may end up reading the next book because it seems interesting, but I don't have a lot of hope for it.