Sweet Addiction by J. Daniels

Sweet Addiction - Jessica Daniels

Sweet Addiction begins when Dylan goes to her ex boyfriend's wedding. She's only going because she made the cake, and her best friend is the wedding planner. Dylan isn't really all that upset about it, but she is looking forward to a wedding hook up. But when things get a little strange after said hook up with Reese, and then a big misunderstanding, she's not exactly sure what to do next.
But Reese doesn't seem to want to let her go, so they start a casual sexual relationship, with a few rules Dylan insists on having. Reese however seems to be determined to break all of her rules, and show her exactly what he wants...

This book was okay. It wasn't bad, but not that great either. The beginning was hilarious though. I laughed really hard about that. But then it sort of just fizzled out. And Dylan really got on my nerves. I wish she had just been brave and up front with her feelings once she started having them about Reese, but no she just assumed so much about how he felt, and that made me so angry. I hate when characters do that. They won't ever know if they don't ask. So other than that it was an interesting story, with a few laughs, and lots of drama.