Laurie's Time by Maryann Jordan

Laurie's Time (The Fairfield Series) - Maryann Jordan

Laurie's Time begins with the prologue us seeing the beginning of Laurie's life. Then in chapter one is shows us her as an adult moving to a new town to make a new start in her life. She's going to be a teacher at the local school, and she has a new roommate who is a nurse. Laurie settles in to her job, and new friends quickly. But isn't looking for a man, until she meets Rob. However, after the initial attraction she doesn't think she can be with him because he's the love'em and leave'em type of guy. But Rob is determined to change himself, and changer her mind. Because once he sets eyes on Laurie he knows she is the woman for him.

This story was really really good. I loved Rob and Laurie together. The only thing I wish I had done was start this series on book number three, then read this one, and next the first one. Because that seems how the relationships go. Now I'm not sure what book to read next. But this series is awesome, and the heroes are major alpha males in uniforms (firemen, cops, ect.) It is awesome. Then you have these awesome kick ass heroines as well. I only had one issue with this book. And that was how Laurie freaks out about something Rob does towards the end of the book. To me it wasn't that big of a deal. I felt like she blew it way out of proportion. But other than that this book was very good. It has awesome characters, great writing, with a plot that kept me interested the whole way through. Now the issue of which book to read next.