Fire and Ice by Victoria Paige

Fire and Ice - Victoria Paige

Fire and Ice begins with Maia having to start a new job as security for Jack McCord's brother. But it all goes south when the bad guys who are after Maia after she got caught on camera when she wasn't suppose to start going after her and Jack's brother. Jack is also another issue. He can't seem to stay away fro Maia, and after these two try to fight their attraction, in the end they give up and start a slow building romance with lots of steamy parts. But when their feelings start to grow, neither one of them is sure how to go about a relationship especially with Maia's risk taking job!

This book was really good. It has action, drama, romance, and an hea that was really awesome! I loved Jack and Maia together, they were really a great couple. I also liked them both as a hero and heroine. Maia especially because she was majorly fierce and had lots of sass. I only really had one issue with the book, and that was towards the end. I sort of felt like kicking Maia's butt because her job seemed so much more important to her than someone she loved. I won't say more about it, but that just bothered me. However, it all worked out really well in the end! I really liked this book, and I look forward to reading more in the series.