The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

The Body Finder - Kimberly Derting

The Body Finder begins with Violet learning at a young age that she is different from most people. She has the ability to find bodies that have been murdered, and the murder. None of this comes into effect for her really until one day a girl ends up dead, and Violet finds the body. Along with Violet trying to help out the police with the missing girls, she's also dealing with how ever feelings for her long time best friend Jay have changed. But it seems it is only on her side, because he doesn't seem to notice...

This book was okay. I liked the body finding aspect of it. But I just couldn't connect with the characters that well. However, the plot line was very good, and I was very interested in what was going to happen with Violet. I did like the book, and I'm not sure yet if I will read more in the series, but I think the unique part of the story was something I had never read about before, and it was extremely intriguing. I also did like Violet as well. She handled her "gift" very well, and didn't give up when it seemed too dangerous, or too hard. I really liked that about her a lot.