Tank by M. Malone

Tank (Blue-Collar Billionaires #1) (Volume 1) - Minx Malone
Tank begins with us getting to see a little bit of what Tank's life is like as of right now. He's having some major issues with his no show father coming out of the wood works, and his mother's got cancer again. So with the weight of the world on his shoulders he ends up having to make a deal with his dad in order to help save his mother, but along the way he meets Emma. Emma knows Tanks father, she actually even likes him, and she's seen Tank around a lot lately but she doesn't know the details of their relationship. But with Emma down on her luck and her sister distances herself from Emma, she doesn't see much choice when Tank's dad offers her the opportunity of a life time... That is until she and Tank start to form a connection, and a heated relationship. And Emma doesn't know how to handle everything going on. So with lies, secrets and money out in play Tank and Emma may get the happily ever after they wanted...

I liked this book. I will admit that at times I got a little bit bored with it, but other than that I really did enjoy it. I liked Tank and Emma as well. They were both interesting characters, and I loved them together as a couple too. I also loved Tank and his brothers. That's what made the story even more interesting was Tank, and all the issues with his newly found brothers. The over all book was interesting for the most part, and I enjoyed reading it to pass the time, and it ended with an hea.