How to Kill Your Boss by Krissy Daniels

How to Kill Your Boss: An Erotic Love Story - Krissy Daniels
How to Kill Your Boss begins with Tatum having a new coworker start at her job with the boss she dreams about murdering. This coworker is named Franklin, and he's probably every girls dream guy. And Tatum wishes he was her's as well, but sometimes that can't happen. But when dead bodies start appearing all around Tatum, and she seems to have a weird stalker, Franklin steps in to help her out. The problem is she wants him and he wants her, but Franklin has lots of secrets that Tatum isn't so sure about.. And when she does find them out, it's going to change her world forever.

I saw this book, and I knew I had to read it! Not just the title, but the cover, and the blurb had me hooked! And thanks to the author for gifting me a copy of it, I got to read it much sooner than I anticipated!

I really enjoyed this book a lot! It was funny, unique and had quirky characters as well. The plot line was interesting, and I was never bored with it. I loved the humor in the book as well, and Franklin was an awesome hero. Even though at times he was borderline creepy, he was still pretty freaking awesome!

I only had two issues with the book, and they weren't really that big of deal. It was minor issues, that could easily be ignored for the most part.
1) I sometimes felt like Tatum was a tad bit stupid. I really felt like she should have put certain things together a little bit sooner than she did, and at times that was annoying. Other than that I really liked her humor and personality.

2) The second thing that I didn't like was the role miss Sasha played toward the end, and the fact that Tatum says they will have problems with her. It sort of bothered me because I don't like that Franklin has contact with her, and that she made an appearance like that.

But other than that I really enjoyed the ending, which was a fantastic HEA that I loved. And I'm glad these two characters got that, because they both deserved it.
If your looking for something funny, and quirky then this book is the book for you!