Life in a Rut, Love Not Included by J.D. Hollyfield

Life in a Rut, Love not Included - J.D. Hollyfield

Life in a Rut, Love Not Included begins when Sarah's whole world comes crashing down around her. Now three months later living at home with her parents she ends up meeting a man she can't stop thinking about. The problem with this man is he's a major jerk and she's not ready to be around people.

But fate has other plans for both of these two people. Sarah decides it's time to stop feeling sorry for herself, and get back in the world. Although it's really slow going for her, and Jack, the hottie jerk, decides that he's going to help Sarah. These two form a fast relationship that has them both plunging head first into the deep end!

I really enjoyed reading this book. I loved the humor in the story, and I loved Jack and Sarah's relationship. I will say however, that in the beginning it was kind of boring and hard to get into, but once I got past that the humor came out quickly, and it was a fun interesting journey to get tot he end.

So, overall I liked the book. The plot line was good, and the characters were a riot! And it ends with a wonderful HEA, that leaves you with the warm and fuzzies!